Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 May 2010

why would he do that

Blue Pung said that

"you can't get famous on an online game"

well i dont see him with "his friends" so why should he bug me?!

and he said Crap

i dont want you to say it.


[christain if you are reading this still means you are my friend but this is an update site where i talk about whatever i think is cool, intresting or funny. (or whatever i think is totally weird or bad) sorry but it is my blog so there if you are really screwed up about it talk to me about this but i am not gunna apolagese here cos like i said, its my blog. DO NOT tell everyone that my blog is rubbish cos the more ppl i have come in the happier i am the better the blog and the more i'll talk to ppl about the feelings. now i've watsed my time. and you made me miss dotor who.

your the best friend ever but you know i have to do it cos ts geting out of order. DO NOT TELL YOUR MOM she will tell you off me but its my blog i can post anything i want so please still be my friend. i promise i won't put anything bad about you or anyone else agian.]

No comments: